Correct spelling for SEVNTY
We think the word sevnty is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for sevnty
- cent An arrangement to this effect was made and we went on in this way until the fall of 1840. I found they were much annoyance and bother to me, and so bought them all out, but had to give them one hundred per cent.
- event What matter whether the event fall on our neighbour's roof or our own?
- sanity And he had looked to her for the sanity of mature age.
- savant Even when the two governments had ceased to have relations with each other, we still find English and French men of science communicating on friendly terms; and Napoleon himself was willing to grant the requests of an English savant while English arms and English diplomacy were at furious war with him.
- scanty We lay to, or stood on and off, trading with them all the day, but got a very scanty supply at last.
- scent You think I want to throw dust into your eyes, to put you off the scent.
- senate The Senate has the power of trying impeachments of State officials.
- send "We cannot send him away.
- sent "Well," said he, "why I have sent for you is that you may help me here.
- servant Money is your servant, my boy, not your master.
- seven " Seven and a half.
- seventh That is dated April the seventh?
- seventy Let me see, I'm seventy-one now; I surely can't live much longer.
- spent And, Lord knows, it is soon spent here.
51 words made from the letters sevnty
5 letter words made from sevnty:
Misspelling of the day