Correct spelling for SEVON
We think the word sevon is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for sevon
- avon Therefore she resolved to write to Lord Caranby and arrange a meeting with Juliet at his rooms in the Avon Hotel.
- devon Was there any place on the sea where he went much as a boy-any lonely place, I mean, in that North Devon district?"
- even She might not even ever know!
- saving "And the year he died he had put away a hundred and twenty-three thousand, four hundred and fifty dollars in the Californy Miners' Saving Bank.
- savor She reached the deserted clearing breathless, and paused to savor its slow, penetrating peace.
- savoy Do you remember my saying one evening at the Savoy Hotel that there was only one thing in the world which might even then keep me from making a marriage that was horrible to me?
- scion Sailen was the scion of a rich family.
- season These shoots will flower profusely the following season, and in like manner, when thought proper, the other half can be cut.
- seen Then, very quickly, she'd seen why.
- sen On the night before last Moung Sen, the letter carrier, brought me a letter from Hawkshawe Sahib.
- senor And so you must go to-morrow, Senor Francisco?
- sermon I did not like Father Madden or his sermon.
- serving Two other maids, a gardener, and a footman, composed the rest of the serving household.
- servo In use a servo motor rotates the daisy wheel to position the required character between the hammer and the ribbon.
- seton So the story began and ended all too soon for the eager listeners, and Mr. Seton hurried away to his work.
- seven I went to sleep soon after, and I did not wake till I had slept for seven hours.
- sevens The old laws of Time and Space seemed all at sixes and sevens.
- sever Where dead, for whom I lived, my comfort lies, Where war for peace, travail for rest I find; Tancred, I have thee, see thee, yet thine eyes Looked not upon thy love and handmaid kind, Undo their doors, their lids fast closed sever, Alas, I find thee for to lose thee ever.
- severn Another reading substitutes Avonam for Antonam; but probably Tacitus avoided the use of the word Avon because it was then a Celtic term for rivers in general, and confusion would arise between the Avon which joins the Severn at Tewkesbury and the Avon a little further south which runs into the Severn estuary at Bristol.
- sewn Numerous cords were sewn to the lower edges, to which stones were to be attached; but the main fastenings were by a cord which passed underneath the ridge and through iron rings screwed into the tops of the alpenstocks, and were secured by pegs.
- siphon It was, perhaps, twenty minutes later that young Bawdrey came down and found him all alone in the smoking-room, bending over the table whereon the butler had set the salver containing the whiskey decanter, the soda siphon, and the glasses that were always laid out there, that the gentlemen might help themselves to the regulation "night-cap" before going to bed.
- sivan On 22 November 2010, one of the founding directors of Ape Action Africa, Avi Sivan, died in a helicopter crash while travelling between the cities of Douala and Yaoundé in Cameroon.
- son But when the other thing was added to it; when the story was told of what Mr. Gowran had seen among the rocks, and when gradually that became the special crime which was to justify her son in dropping the lady's acquaintance, then Lady Fawn became very unhappy, and found the subject to be, as Mrs. Hittaway had described it, very distasteful.
- soon Come here as soon as you can!
- Sean Coach Sean Miller subsequently denied the allegation and the University of Arizona announced he will remain the coach of Arizona Wildcats men’s basketball team, with Ayton also allowed to continue playing with the team for the rest of the season.
- Steven Steven felt his way carefully along.
- Evan If Allister is coming it will be soon; and if he has stayed, it will give my mother more hope of his coming home at last to hear that he is well and that he is waiting for Evan.
- Sven The historian Sven Lüken assumes that Johann Wolfgang von Goethe was thinking of an Imperial Eagle beaker when he has the revellers in Auerbach’s cellar sing: The dear Holy Roman Empire, how does it stay together?
- servos Two electric servos power the canards to steer the missile (except AIM-9X).
- sieving , Hydroxypropyl cellulose as an adsorptive coating sieving matrix for DNA separations: artificial neural network optimization for microchip analysis.
21 words made from the letters sevon
5 letter words made from sevon:
vosne, ovens, noves.
Misspelling of the day