Correct spelling for SEWRVICE
We think the word sewrvice is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for sewrvice
- cerise She made a ring of the gown's opening, and through that cerise frame her eyes met those of Two-eighteen.
- crevice He checked his roughness when speaking to the poor lad; softly he walked in rainy weather to fetch him from his reverie in his crevice to the house.
- revise When they proceeded to revise the confession drawn up by Cranmer, which two years afterwards was raised to a law in the shape of the 'Thirty-nine Articles,' they struck out the places that leant to Zwingli's special view; on the other hand they added some new propositions, which stated the right of the higher powers, and the authority of each kingdom to determine religious usages for itself.
- sacrifice Is he not the chief among them, in virtue of his sufferings and his sacrifice?
- series This book, "All About the Klondyke," is the first of a series to be issued as fast as news is received and mines are developed.
- serif Digital television standard captioning improvements The CEA-708 specification provides for dramatically improved captioning An enhanced character set with more accented letters and non-Latin letters, and more special symbols Viewer-adjustable text size (called the "caption volume control" in the specification), allowing individuals to adjust their TVs to display small, normal, or large captions More text and background colors, including both transparent and translucent backgrounds to optionally replace the big black block More text styles, including edged or drop shadowed text rather than the letters on a solid background More text fonts, including monospaced and proportional spaced, serif and sans-serif, and some playful cursive fonts Higher bandwidth, to allow more data per minute of video More language channels, to allow the encoding of more independent caption streams As of 2009, most closed captioning for digital television environments is done using tools designed for analog captioning (working to the CEA-608 NTSC specification rather than the CEA-708 ATSC specification).
- service And now, gentlemen, we are at your service."
- suffice One example will suffice.
- supervise A deputation of the States-General, of which Oldenbarneveldt was the leading member, went to Ostend to supervise, much to Maurice's annoyance, the military operations.
- surface The water appears on the surface for a little over a mile.
- serves It serves a great variety of useful purposes.
- survives The simple Cytel survives as Chettle, Kettle.
- swerves Gazing straight at the sun, half his pilgrimage is done, And he staggers for a moment, hurries on, reels backward, swerves In a rain of scattered feathers as he falls in broken curves.
- servos As in every Bristol saloon since the 404, a compartment accessed via a hinged panel between the front of the drivers door and the rear of the front wheel arch housed the battery, fuse panel, windscreen wiper motor and brake servos.
- servers Network backupA backup service supporting network backup can back up multiple computers, servers or Network Attached Storage appliances on a local area network from a single computer or device.
125 words made from the letters sewrvice
3 letter words made from sewrvice:
4 letter words made from sewrvice:
5 letter words made from sewrvice:
Misspelling of the day
- no buts about it
- pi re