Correct spelling for SGOULD
We think the word sgould is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for sgould
- cold "Good Lord, how cold it is!
- could We did all that we could for her.
- geld Bideford in the time of King Edward (the Confessor) paid geld for 3 hides.
- gild The gild had rules specifying the quality of materials to be used and often, likewise, the methods of manufacture; it might prohibit night-work, and it usually fixed a "fair price" at which goods were to be sold.
- gold Joe is wild and reckless, yet his heart is a well of gold.
- gould Inhabits Tasman's Peninsula, Mr. Gould.
- guild The guild secured good work for its members and the members maintained the reputation of the work standards of the guild.
- scald "Sing, O Scald, your song sublime, Your ocean-rhyme," Cried King Olaf: "it will cheer me!" Said the Scald, with pallid cheeks, "The Skerry of Shrieks Sings too loud for you to hear me!"
- scold "Why, Julia," said Fanny, "where have you been so long; I though you were never coming back, so I have been knitting on your purse, for I was afraid you would not get it done, and then father would scold, you know."
- scud Now Scud had rowed beyond the net to the right, in order to bear down upon it the easier.
- Scowled She puffed her cheeks, hung her head, scowled upwards: there was Gilles de Gurdun to the life.
- Golda Three Bronze Discs is a piece of public artwork by American artist James Wines located in the courtyard of the Golda Meir Library, near Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States.
- scolds So every summer day along the stream The vain King-fisher darts, an azure gleam, And scolds the angler with a mocking scream.
48 words made from the letters sgould
3 letter words made from sgould:
4 letter words made from sgould:
6 letter words made from sgould:
Misspelling of the day
- ascribes to
- be at the bottom of
- be operation
- being on case
- breaks to smithereens
- bring standstill
- brings pressure to bear
- bundles up