Correct spelling for SHAPS
We think the word shaps is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for shaps
- shape A thing of such a shape I have not seen in all my life!
- Chaps We can't tell how soon several of those chaps may get knocked out and will need attention.
- Chips So he gathered in Trinidad's money and gave him chips in return.
- Chops Bruin could not say "No" to that, and sat down licking his chops and waiting for the oxen.
- Shays The weakness of the Articles in establishing an effective unifying government was underscored by the threat of internal conflict both within and between the states, especially after Shays Rebellion threatened to topple the state government of Massachusetts.
- Ships Is it in our ships?
- Soaps Not that this was the only cleansing time in the week, for they were taught to jump into their bath-tubs daily, but on Saturday more time was given to the work, and it was made pleasant with nice soaps, soft towels, and all the little luxuries that children love; for children are made as happy by gentle purification as other little animals, and it is a mistake to suppose they dread the water.
- saps Sap-rollers had to be used; the heads of the saps had to be protected by sandbags and the sides by gabions, while the earth for filling had often to be brought from a long distance in the rear.
- shapes You can find nothing against Master Godfrey's shapes, Macey, I'll bet a penny."
- shops The other prisoners were put to death in the shops.
- shams With shams like these the giddy rout mislead, Their folly and their superstition feed.
- SHARPS Such devotion need not, of course, forbid others of their servants to try his shield now and then with courteous arms or even at sharps-as he tried many.
- shahs Talking about both Tahir Shah's The Middle East Bedside Book and Safia Shahs Afghan Caravan, Nobel prize-winning author Doris Lessing writes in The Sufis and Idries Shah: "Both are full of delights; there is a great deal that is surprising; and, as with all books from that source, we are reminded of a generosity and largeness of mind in a culture that once, long ago, gave us the concept of chivalry.
- shads It is one of the "typical" North American shads, attributed to the subgenus Pomolobus of the genus Alosa.
15 words made from the letters shaps
5 letter words made from shaps:
Misspelling of the day
- am learned
- banged into
- being petulant
- being tight with