Correct spelling for SHAVOL
We think the word shavol is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for shavol
- havel Václav Havel, first democratic president of Czech Republic Miloš Forman, filmmaker Hans Janowitz, author the Mašín brothers Marta Kubišová, singer and signatory to Charter 77 Jan Trampota, painter, died here
- shale I was having a quiet smoke in a favourite corner of mine on a ledge about twenty feet down High Shale Cliff where it begins to get steep, when Miss Moore, attracted by the scent of my cigarette,-that's right, isn't it?"
- shall You shall tell me about it afterwards.
- shallow The great majority of people are shallow breathers, chest breathers, who when told to take a "deep breath" do not know what is meant.
- shave Look round while I shave.
- shaved He might almost have been waiting to be shaved.
- shaven He was nice-looking, about twenty-five years of age, tall and slender, and had a clean- shaven intellectual face which was now full of suppressed merriment.
- shaver If Shaver did not belong to the house, he had at least been a visitor there, and it struck The Hopper as a reasonable assumption that Shaver had been deposited in the roadster while his lawful guardians returned to the cottage for the hamper preparatory to an excursion of some sort.
- shaves Oh, well, he was a regular all-round sportsman; had gone after big game all over the world and had a good many narrow shaves.
50 words made from the letters shavol
4 letter words made from shavol:
3 letter words made from shavol:
Misspelling of the day
- hair of dog bit one
- malicious tactics