Correct spelling for SHEELD
We think the word sheeld is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for sheeld
- child I remember when she was a child.
- held We are held up!"
- shed I was born in a shed, do you hear, and it is in a shed that I am going to die; that is my fate.
- sheet Once he had slipped his hand into his pocket for Breen's letter, in the belief that the best way to get the most enjoyment out of the incident of his visit and the result,-for it was still a joke to Jack,-would be to lay the half sheet on Peter's plate and watch the old fellow's face as he read it.
- shelf The paper I put upon the shelf.
- shell She did not offer to kiss him, and he for his part drew back into a shell of reserve.
- shelled Hard, thick-shelled almonds, seldom yield much more than a quarter of a pound, and should therefore never be bought for cakes or puddings.
- shield There is a goodness of heart, which carries the shield of its purity over the open hand of its kindness: and that goodness was hers.
- should Why, I should think it was!
- shred My press agent, my manager, are quivering with anxiety that no shred of publicity be lost.
- shrewd But although slow in study, he was quick and shrewd in the observation of actual life.
- wheeled If you go home in a four-wheeled cab, you will be as safe as you are at this minute in this room."
- Heeled One of his small feet-his feet were encased in tight, high-heeled, ill-fitting horsemen's boots-usually rested on the floor, the other swung at the end of his stubby leg slowly in the air.
- Shalt Thou shalt die, and leave thy love behind thee, for another.
- Sheered So indeed it proved; for a quarter of an hour later, as they still pushed steadily on in line, there came a warning from the first boat in the shape of a dull heavy report, and the other boats sheered out of the right line, ready to deliver their own fire.
- Shelly As Shelly says: "First our pleasures, die-and then Our hopes, and then our fears-and when These are dead, the debt is due Dust claims dust-and we die too."
- Sheol Why was the word sheol introduced in place of hell, and how do you like the substitute?
- Shied He had tried his hand at writing, but press and publisher alike shied at him.
- Shoaled The white sands reached up from the bottom, and the whole bar seemed to be rising up to hold the boat prisoner, as the water shoaled.
- Sheila I was on a good road and Sheila was trotting steadily, and I did not look at the western sky behind me until I suddenly noticed that the air had grown colder and the sun had been for a long time behind a cloud; then I found there was going to be a shower, in a very little while, too.
- shells "And I've got a shotgun and plenty of shells!
- shields Therewith, they took their swords, and, setting their shields before them, rushed upon each other.
- she'll Sweet-sixteen nonsense that she'll outgrow.
- she'd I guess she'd be married the first o' the summer, if we could fetch it."
- shewed She then began to laugh, and shewed herself very agreeable.
40 words made from the letters sheeld
5 letter words made from sheeld:
Misspelling of the day
- am valid
- co occurred
- cool heels
- giving key city