Correct spelling for SHEFIFF
We think the word shefiff is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for shefiff
- chaff They cut right through the Turks; turned, charged again, and scattered them like chaff.
- chef At the close of the campaign, when the Emperor promoted those officers who had distinguished themselves, Bernard, who was thought to be in disgrace, was not included in Berthier's list among the captains of engineers whom he recommended to the rank of chef de bataillon; but Napoleon himself inscribed Bernard's name before all the rest.
- fife Their ancestors, beholding them there, would be satisfied on the point of honour; perhaps enlivened by hearing them at fife and drum.
- shaft "There's an outside air shaft leading down into the cellars.
- sheaf He produced his sheaf of copy paper with a flourish and pounded on a desk for attention.
- shelf She had one, of course-a nice, proper-looking Bible-and if it chanced to be convenient when she was ready to read, she used it; if not, she took Sadie's, or picked up Julia's from under the table, or the old one on a shelf in the corner, with one cover and part of Revelation missing-it mattered not one whit to her which-for there were no pencil marks, and no leaves turned down, and no special verses to find.
- sheriff "Search him, Jack," the sheriff ordered.
- shift Abner was beginning to shift uneasily upon his seat.
- shifty He had been a smart soldier, but was now unkempt and dirty, and his eye had the shifty look of a hunted animal.
- shiva The Shiva temple at Madura is the more interesting as its towers are ornamented with six thousand idols.
- shuffle "There was no sound in the cave but the shuffle of his own foot, and the stillness and the sight that he saw made him afraid.
- chefs The "chefs" introduced this herb into all their sauces, and scented their wines with its essence.
21 words made from the letters shefiff
Misspelling of the day
- art promoted