How to spell SHELDED correctly?
If you're trying to find the correct spelling for the word "shelded", you may want to consider the options "shielded" or "shelled". Both words have different meanings, but they are properly spelled and could be suitable replacements based on the context.
List of suggestions on how to spell shelded correctly
- Fielded The team fielded several new players in today's game.
- gelded I have a horse that is gelded.
- Melded The new addition melded perfectly with the existing architecture.
- shaded The trees provided a shaded area where we could cool down from the sweltering heat.
- Sheldon Sheldon was the last straw.
- shelled Shelled peas are a great way to add a lot of flavor to your dish.
- shelter I want to go to the shelter.
- Shelved I shelved my master's thesis after I read the first three pages.
- shielded She was shielded from the sun by a large umbrella.
- shredded She shredded the documents before leaving the office.
- Sledded My brother and I took a sledded down the hill.
- Wielded The knight skillfully wielded his sword during the jousting tournament.
- Yielded After a long negotiation, both parties finally yielded to the terms of the agreement.
Misspelling of the day