Correct spelling for SHELDO
We think the word sheldo is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for sheldo
- child "Why, no, indeed, child!
- held He held out his hand.
- helot In the boat were Thorkeld, a helot of Iona, and two dark wild-eyed men of the north.
- shad The Tennessee Shad said nothing, waiting expectantly.
- shadow The girls stood in the shadow of an old gateway, unperceived, and waited anxiously what should follow.
- shallot Take an equal quantity of lean veal scraped, and beef suet shred, beat them in a marble mortar, add pepper, salt, cloves, pounded lemon-peel, and nutmeg grated, parsley, and sweet herbs chopped fine, a little shallot and young onion, a few breadcrumbs grated fine, and yolk of egg, sufficient to work it light; roll this into balls with a little flour, and fry them.
- shed He dropped them and when he took another set they shed bloody tears.
- shelf Arranged along the outer wall, and about 2 feet high, is a board shelf on which the water jars are kept.
- Shalt "Thou sayest well," cried Sir Balin, rising fiercely; "now will I straightway do that which I came to do, as thou shalt find."
- Shelby Shelby isn't in my way, is he?"
- Sheldon Mr. Sheldon had borne that offensiveness in mind, with the determination to "take it out of" his brother on the earliest opportunity.
- Sheila He looked down for Sheila, but she was gone.
- she'll I figger she'll drownd us out."
- she'd I expected she'd ha' been over before this to get it out.
79 words made from the letters sheldo
4 letter words made from sheldo:
3 letter words made from sheldo:
5 letter words made from sheldo:
6 letter words made from sheldo:
Misspelling of the day
- am valid
- co occurred
- cool heels
- giving key city