Correct spelling for SHEW
We think the word shew is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for shew
- chew For once in his life Calvin Gray was at a loss, and knowledge of that fact caused him to chew savagely at his cigar.
- hew Why, she had told Pupkin one night in the canoe that she would only marry a man who was poor and had his way to make and would hew down difficulties for her sake.
- sew I go into the nursery, and Jean, very wide awake, demands a needle and thread, as she wants to sew a dress for Topsy.
- shaw He never saw Shaw.
- shed "The shed," Ralph went on.
- shew Oh will you shew it to me too?
- show You can show her in, Tombes.
- shrew "Many people think he is and often he is called Shrew Mouse.
- skew Care should be taken that the skew chisel is held at the exact angle of the taper desired.
- slew But who of those that were abroad, were slain, or still went onward, we had but indifferent knowledge; though the men of the Ten-thousand knew somewhat, having had speech with the wounded Youths, ere they slew them.
- spew She thrust the torch desperately down upon the fuse, saw the powder spew out a shower of sparks, and rolled and tumbled hotly from the place.
- stew It was not what she wanted, but she took it meekly and ate it with pretended relish, for Bridget took pride in serving a genuine Irish stew.
- She "Yes," she half laughed.
- Shewn My work was shewn me plainly; that I was to come and care for thee, and fetch thee thy provisions.
- Thew Jocelyn Thew was sitting quite by himself, as though deep in thought.
- Whew But that baby-whew-I wish you'd seen her fly.
- Shea Agriculture: cash crops-peanuts, shea nuts, sesame, cotton; food crops-sorghum, millet, corn, rice; livestock; not self-sufficient in food grains
- SHES Fruitvale Station (2013) – based on the true story of a 22-year-old African-American man, Oscar Grant, and his last day in Oakland, CA before being shot by transit police in 2009 Gimme Shelter (2013) – the story of a young girl Vanessa Hudgens who feels unwanted and runs away to find her father, but finds out shes pregnant Gibraltar (2013) – French movie about the story of Marc Fievet, an informant who served French customs in October 1987, in which he finds himself in the center of massive drug traffic in Gibraltar, Spain Jobs (2013) – American biographical drama film based on the life of Steve Jobs Kaptaan (2013) – Pakistani film based on the life of Pakistani politician, social worker and former cricketer Imran Khan Kill Your Darlings (2013) – a 1944 murder is linked to a group of young poets hoping to change literature Lone Survivor (2013) – true account of military courage and survival The Look of Love (2013) – British film based on the life of Paul Raymond Louis Cyr (2013) – biopic of Louis Cyr, the 19th-century strong man still considered to be one of the strongest men to have ever lived Lovelace (2013) – the story of Linda Lovelace, who is used and abused by the porn industry at the behest of her coercive husband, before taking control of her life Madras Cafe (2013) – based on events during the Sri Lankan civil war Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom (2013) – South African film based on the 1994 autobiography by Nelson Mandela One Chance – a 2013 British-American biographical comedy-drama film about opera singer and Britains Got Talent winner Paul Potts.
- phew And where the shells struck on the hard road-phew!
- she'd You don't s'pose she'd want that, do you?"
- she's She's not like other girls!"
4 words made from the letters shew
Misspelling of the day
- am big
- bear grudge
- fa ten