How to spell SHINTOS correctly?
If you misspelled "shintos", there are several possible correct suggestions. One is "Shinto", referring to the traditional indigenous religion of Japan. Another option could be "shin tos", which can be seen as a combination of "shin" and "tos" (short for "terms of service"). Ultimately, it depends on the intended meaning.
List of suggestions on how to spell shintos correctly
- chinos I decided to wear my blue chinos to the interview since they looked professional yet casual.
- hints She dropped little hints that she wanted to go out on a date with him.
- Pintos I always like to end my night with a pintos.
- Saints The New Orleans Saints won the Super Bowl in 2010, led by quarterback Drew Brees.
- santos Strawberry Santos are my favorite candy.
- shifts The factory had to implement rotating shifts to keep up with production demands.
- Shiners The shiners in his shoes sparkled brightly in the sun.
- shines A brilliant star shines brightly in the sky.
- SHINS I accidentally bumped my shins on the coffee table.
- shinto After the funeral, the attendees offered up heartfelt condolences to the family in Shinto rites.
- shintoism The religion of Shintoism is based on the belief that the spirits of the natural world are powerful and must be placated
- shintoist As a shintoist, she often visited shrines to practice her beliefs.
- shirts I bought three new shirts for my upcoming vacation.
Misspelling of the day