How to spell SHIPERS correctly?
If you meant to type "shipers", you may have intended to write "shippers" instead. "Shippers" refers to individuals or companies involved in transporting goods from one location to another. Alternatively, if you were referring to people who enjoy or support the fictional relationships between characters (often in fanfiction), you may have meant "shippers."
List of suggestions on how to spell shipers correctly
- chippers I love snacking on chippers while watching a movie.
- pipers I see a group of pipers playing in the park.
- shapes He used cookie cutters to create different shapes of dough for the bake sale.
- sharpers I need to get my sharpers out.
- sheers I've never seen anything sheers than that dress.
- shimmers The glittering necklace shimmers in the sunlight.
- Shiners The fishermen were excited to catch a bucket full of shiners for bait.
- shipper The shipper sent the package via overnight delivery.
- shippers The shippers were responsible for delivering the goods to the customers on time.
- Ships Ships sail across the sea to transport goods from one place to another.
- Shires The rolling hills of the English shires are a sight to behold.
- shirkers The company always has to deal with shirkers who avoid responsibilities at work.
- shirrs The leaf shirrs in the wind.
- shivers The cold wind gave me shivers.
- shoppers The shoppers were browsing through the various items on display at the mall.
- sippers At the party, the guests sipped their drinks like sophisticated sippers.
- snipers The snipers in the army are trained to shoot accurately from long distances.
- SUPERS The superhero team called the SUPERS saved the city from the villain's evil plans.
- vipers The forest was known to be home to many vipers, so the hikers proceeded with caution.
- wipers I need to replace the wipers on my car before it starts raining again.
Misspelling of the day