How to spell SHOALAR correctly?
If you have mistakenly typed "shoalar" instead of "scholar", fret not, for there are several possible correct suggestions. The intended word might be "shoal", meaning a shallow area of water or "shoelace", the string used to fasten shoes. However, if you meant "scholar", which refers to an academic expert, the correct spelling is indeed "scholar".
List of suggestions on how to spell shoalar correctly
- Chualar Chualar is a small rural community located in California's Salinas Valley.
- Scalar The speed of a moving object is an example of a scalar quantity because it only has magnitude and does not have a direction.
- Scholar She was a dedicated scholar who spent hours researching and studying the ancient texts.
- Shalwar She wore a brightly colored shalwar with a matching kameez and dupatta for the traditional Pakistani wedding.
- Shoal Navigating the treacherous waters, the captain skillfully steered the ship away from the hidden shoal.
- Shoaled The boat veered off course as it entered the shoaled waters.
- Shoals The ship sailed cautiously to avoid the treacherous shoals along the coast.
- Solar Solar energy is becoming increasingly popular as a sustainable and eco-friendly power source.
Misspelling of the day