How to spell SHOALIEST correctly?
The correct spelling for "shoaliest" is "shallowest", meaning having little depth. Other possible correct suggestions for the misspelling could be "coaliest", "goalies" or "hoariest", but these words have vastly different meanings and contexts.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
List of suggestions on how to spell shoaliest correctly
- hoariest The hoariest jokes in the book always get a laugh.
- holiest I visited the holiest shrine in Jerusalem during my pilgrimage.
- scaliest The scaliest part of the snake was its underbelly.
- shadiest The shadiest part of the park is known for attracting suspicious activities.
- shakiest I felt the shakiest I've ever felt as I walked across the rickety old bridge.
- shoddiest The shoddiest workmanship was evident in the cheaply made furniture.
- showiest The showiest part of the performance was when the acrobat performed a triple backflip.
- soapiest I've never seen such a soapy play; it was the soapiest drama I have ever watched.
Misspelling of the day