How to spell SHOLL correctly?
If you have mistakenly typed "sholl" instead of the correct word, here are a few suggestions to consider. It might be plausible that you meant "school", referring to an educational institution. Another probable alternative could be "shell", indicating the outer covering of various objects. Additionally, "shill", meaning to promote or endorse something, is another potential suggestion.
List of suggestions on how to spell sholl correctly
- chill After a long day of work, all I want to do is chill and watch a movie.
- shale The rock formation in this area is mainly comprised of deep shale deposits.
- shall I shall attend the party next week.
- shawl She draped the shawl over her shoulders as she entered the chilly church.
- shell The hermit crab was looking for a new shell to call home.
- Shelly Shelly is my best friend; we've known each other since childhood.
- Sheol In Jewish belief, Sheol is the place where souls go after death to await judgment.
- shill The company hired a shill to pretend to be a satisfied customer and promote their product.
- shoal The boat had to be careful not to hit the shoal of rocks along the shore.
- Shula I have a lot of Shula in my life.
- shyly She approached him shyly, trying to hide her blush.
- who'll Who'll eat the pudding?
Misspelling of the day