Correct spelling for SHOS
We think the word shos is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for shos
- shod The waters had been held back, and the Confederates had passed through them dry-shod.
- shoe A fine, comfortable shoe is a wonderful argument, so the Wizard set to work.
- shoes Why should Sandy have that money and me no shoes?"
- shoo Why don't all of you shoo-I want to do a little survey in depth here-a little motivational work.
- shop The shop does not bring in much, but always something.
- shot I've no doubt that by waiting there, one could have had a shot at big game before long.
- show Couldn't you show me just one little boy?
- HOS N. Brigham hos fecit musarum nomine sumptus 1556.
- SHES Of a little house upon the hill And the light will burn And a heart will yearn And it will till I return For theres only one mother I know shes waiting still And shell always keep the light burning in the window of the little house upon the hill The sheet music can be found at Pritzker Military Museum & Library.
- she's She's enough like me for that.
Misspelling of the day
- bidding for