Correct spelling for SHOWFUR
We think the word showfur is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for showfur
- chowder A few blocks after they left the car they came to a restaurant, and Patsey ordered some clam-chowder.
- hoofer Past clubs: Badger Ski Club (1920, the first club, renamed Hoofer Skiing and Outing Club in 1931) Hoofer Skiing and Outing Club (1931, eventually becoming the Hoofer Ski and Snowboard Club) Hoofer Archery Club (1934, suffered from lack of permanent shooting range and in 1965 was made into Hunting Club, which was about shooting prey rather than targets; survived until 1967, folding into Hoofer Outing) Hoofer Canoe Club (1952–1957, folded into Hoofer Outing) Ecology Club (1970s, short-lived) Hoofer Environment Club (1980s, short-lived) Hoofer Gliding Club
- shaver The Christmas dawn found them at the table, where they were renewing a pledge to play "the white card" when a cry from Shaver brought them to their feet.
- sheaf "An' that's where it is going," said Alec, "every blamed sheaf of it, to Ben's gang."
- shiver The girl gave a shiver.
- shocker TABLE 14. NUMBERS OF INDIVIDUALS COLLECTED BY MEANS OF THE SHOCKER AT VARYING INTERVALS IN SEPTEMBER, 1959.
- shooter The cannon can either be a spring cannon or a pop-gun, or a pea-shooter.
- shopper When Nan, who was not much of a shopper, approached the great windows of Richmond's leading department store, what was her joy to see the very gown that Douglas had described to her displayed on Broad Street and marked down to a sum in the reach of a district school teacher.
- shout Can't we shout a warning?
- shouter James Joseph "Buster" Bennett (March 19, 1914 – July 3, 1980) was an American blues saxophonist and blues shouter.
- shove Weight him and shove off!"
- show Of wit, it seemed, she had little; neither did she show any great talents in her irregular schooling.
- shower There came up a sudden shower during William's time to drive, and he got thoroughly drenched; and as he had no change of garments, the steersman and the other boys of the boat furnished him out of their own wardrobe.
- Shown "Tugwell, you cannot do this with any honour, after we have shown you all the secrets of our enterprise.
- Shaffer Guitar then formed his slender line in the edge of the thicket on the west side of the road, with orders to hold until Shaffer came up, for Shaffer was still behind.
- shorter In the middle of the back is a patch of shorter dull-gray hair.
- showier Yours was the best part in the play, Brother Merryman, had you and the audience but known it. But you dreamt of a showier part, where you loved and fought.
75 words made from the letters showfur
3 letter words made from showfur:
5 letter words made from showfur:
Misspelling of the day