Correct spelling for SHOWNB
We think the word shownb is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for shownb
- shawn Then gin a sin-blasted ane was found amang us, his road indeed was shawn him!
- shawnee It was the Shawnee chief, Silvertip.
- sheen In the darkness Mrs. Blair put up a hand to the sheen of Lilly's flowing hair.
- shin In trying to scramble up the car-steps in advance of lady passengers, Merton Steef had his right shin badly skinned and hit his jaw on the bottom step.
- shine And the Maid went very still, as she did see the thing that was there; for in verity it was utter monstrous, and did shine very wet-looking in the light of the fire.
- shiny Also his father's clothes were really very old-the back of the coat was quite shiny.
- shun But Alice comprehended neither the danger to herself nor the temptations that Maltravers, if he could not resist, desired to shun.
- snob Which goes to prove that Tom's sister was a bit of a snob in her way.
- Shewn They have both shewn acuteness sufficient in the discovery of faults, and have both advanced some probable interpretations of obscure passages; but when they aspire to conjecture and emendation, it appears how falsely we all estimate our own abilities, and the little which they have been able to perform might have taught them more candour to the endeavours of others.
- Shone If his face shone, Louie's heart need not therefore ache.
- Shoeing This we always called the Shoeing Camp.
- Shown Perhaps he will even find us wooers in place of those to whom papa has shown the door."
38 words made from the letters shownb
3 letter words made from shownb:
4 letter words made from shownb:
5 letter words made from shownb:
Misspelling of the day
- being offended by