Correct spelling for SICKA
We think the word sicka is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for sicka
- sac The news of this proposal sent by David to his father brought the old vinegrower from Marsac into the Place du Murier with the swiftness of the raven that scents the corpses on a battlefield.
- sack Mr. Gubb assisted her down the stairs, and it was not until she was gone that he remembered that she did not know the body of her husband had been found-sewed in a sack and at the bottom of the river.
- sc Edited by A. E. Shipley, M.A., Sc.
- scar Thus it was from his own lips that she first heard of his accident, on seeing the scar through his hair.
- sec It is very amusing, if one does not consider the consequences, to sec a little child slap and push away the father or the older brother, who attempts to kiss the mother; but this is another fault that grows with years, and a fault so deadly that once firmly rooted it can utterly destroy the beauty and happiness of an otherwise lovely nature.
- sic But there's no fear of thon lady falling into sic a snare.
- sick He has been long sick, but the end came suddenly at last."
- CIRCA V Sketch (with English translation) of another Map of Yucatan, circa 1566, found with the Landa MS.
19 words made from the letters sicka
5 letter words made from sicka:
sakic, saick, sacki.
Misspelling of the day
- beats a hasty retreat