Correct spelling for SIGND
We think the word signd is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for signd
- kind "Really, you are too kind!
- kinda I kinda wish you liked me, now I've got you.
- saigon He has left Saigon by this time.
- saint But I do not think that St Arthur, who must surely be the lover's saint, will thank us for an argument, instead of a love-token, on such a beautiful night as this.
- sand That's the school o' mack'rel, and I shouldn't wonder if they come right on the flat rock sand."
- sandy That was when Sandy was seven.
- scant He seemed scant nineteen.
- second The children are watched every second.
- send He'll send us away.
- sign I see a sign and a message in everything that happens to me; but I take a small message where you want a big one.
- signal Don't you remember my signal?"
- signed "It was signed 'American Brother' and was simply addressed 'Sir.
- signer 1: Paragraph 3 Someone seeking a symbol of Wilmington to put on souvenirs - in case anyone would ever want a souvenir of Wilmington - would probably pick the equestrian statue of Declaration of Independence signer Caesar Rodney that usually stands in Rodney Square, a grassy one-block plaza in the middle of town.
- signet The haruspex endeavored to represent to his superior what a scandal would arise from this untimely clemency; but Ameni did not allow him to talk, he demanded his ring back, called a young priest, delivered the precious signet into his charge, and desired him to get into his chariot that was waiting at the door, and carry to Pentaur the command, in his name, to return to the temple of Seti.
- signor The solo parts for the principal singers in Mozart's operas of Don Giovanni and Le Nozze di Figaro, edited and revised for performance by the well-known singing-master and excellent musician, Signor Randegger, are also admirable.
- sigurd Has Sigurd come home?
- skid Fore-and-aft pieces, that reached from one skid to the other, were then placed between those about the bilge of the ship, each of them having a certain number of short ribs, extending upwards and downwards.
- skin In still other places seal was the luck of the chase; its skin was one of our most important needs.
- skinned There were not many English seamen, most of the crew being dark-skinned fellows-Malays, I suppose.
- Sagan Astrophysicist and astrobiologist Carl Sagan devoted an entire chapter of his last book, The Demon-Haunted World: Science as a Candle in the Dark (1996) to a critique of claims of recovered memories of UFO abductions and satanic ritual abuse and cited material from the newsletter of the False Memory Syndrome Foundation with approval.
- Segundo "Tam grande era de membros, que bem posso Certificar-te, que este era o segundo De Rhodes estranhissimo colosso, Que um dos sete milagres foi do mundo: C' um tom de voz nos falla horrendo e grosso, Que pareceu sair do mar profundo: Arripiam-se as carnes, e o cabello A mi, e a todos, so de ouvil-o, e vello.
- Cindy Just as if we'd really been away off from home at school, with all the good things that Mom Beck could think of or Aunt Cindy could cook, from a turkey to a monstrous big fruit-cake.
13 words made from the letters signd
5 letter words made from signd:
Misspelling of the day
- closed-end funds