Correct spelling for SIMIALAR
We think the word simialar is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for simialar
- dissimilar In Davenport's "City Night Cap," Act 3, we meet with a not very dissimilar use of the word fall.
- mailer Third Advertisement for Myself" - The timing was right for The Naked and the Dead, Mailer writes.
- malay The Malay staggered back and looked earnestly at Beatrice.
- miler Cockney Rebels dam Factice, was a winning daughter of European champion miler Known Fact.
- mislay Probably I shall mislay it before my return.
- molar While Doctor Alvarado pretended to treat a perfectly sound molar, Johnnie managed, despite frequent interruptions, to make known the reason and circumstances of his presence.
- mylar The handling of an Ascender with the lightweight mylar was much lighter and increased the nimble feeling of the aircraft.
- sailor Do you remember where Sinbad the Sailor got his diamonds from?
- samara In December 2003, after the cheetahs were heavily hunted in the Great Karoo and Eastern Cape areas to extinction 125 years ago, cheetahs have returned to the Karoo, starting with a severely injured female wild-born cheetah named Sibella (circa 2001 – 11 September 2015) that went through surgery at the De Wildt Cheetah and Wildlife Trust and was later reintroduced to Samara Private Game Reserve.
- scalar In a swing tune in which the bassline consists of low-pitched quarter notes played on the double bass in a scalar walking bass style, a bass run may consist of a descending chromatic scale played in a higher register.
- scimitar Beside him lay an enormous curved scimitar in a sheath of brown leather that was heavy with steel ornaments.
- seminal The laws of inheritance seem to be nearly the same with seminal and bud-varieties.
- seminar The McNickle Center Seminar in American Indian Studies also runs alongside the Consortium programs, in which staff, fellows, and graduate students and faculty gather to share papers and “works in progress.
- simian Main article: Bestival 2010 Attendance: 50,000 9–12 September The Prodigy, The Flaming Lips, Dizzee Rascal, Rolf Harris, Gil Scott-Heron, Roxy Music, Marc Almond, Level 42, Echo & The Bunnymen, The XX, Howard Jones, Heaven 17, Chase & Status, Tinie Tempah, Rox, Simian Mobile Disco, Stornoway, Hot Chip, The Wailers, Lucky Elephant, Ellie Goulding, Barry Peters.
- similar They often also cut off the little finger for similar reasons.
- similarly For everything that went wrong, they blamed the man who had brought them to the New World, and similarly his brothers who had come to help him govern.
- simile Or, to vary the simile, this acropolis, with its close-packed alleys, is the throbbing heart of Taranto; the arsenal quarter-its head; and that other one-well, its stomach; quite an insignificant stomach as compared with the head and corroborative, in so far, of the views of Metch-nikoff, who holds that this hitherto commendable organ ought now to be reduced in size, if not abolished altogether.
- simulator He joined JS Air and underwent his Beechcraft-1900 ground and simulator training at Farnborough Learning Centre, United Kingdom from 30 October 2006 till 10 November 2006 and successfully accomplished his training.
- singular Singular we didn't think of that before; here goes.
- Similes Certainly, O Diogenes, you excel me in elucidations and similes: mine was less obvious.
- Simpler A brief examination of these schemes will throw into still stronger relief the merits of the simpler solution.
- Ismail And Ismail disappeared among them, leaving King alone.
- Samar So if I had not had private resources, the results of the Samar insurrection of 1904 would have left me also in the pitiable plight in which I have beheld so many of my repatriated former comrades of the Philippine service in the last seven years, to whom the heart of the more fortunate ex-Filipino indeed goes out in sympathy.
199 words made from the letters simialar
5 letter words made from simialar:
3 letter words made from simialar:
4 letter words made from simialar:
Misspelling of the day
- am distinguished from
- art deficient in
- art in mid-air
- be satisfied