Correct spelling for SINEE
We think the word sinee is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for sinee
- sane "My dear sir, you have not one witness to prove that you are a sane man.
- scene I shall never forget that scene.
- seine The most cruel of cities had burst its bounds and was not to be stayed; nor would be stayed until the Seine ran red to the sea, and leagues below, in pleasant Normandy hamlets, men, for fear of the pestilence, pushed the corpses from the bridges with poles and boat-hooks.
- signed I have signed it, I believe, Colonel Driscoll?
- sin Then do you think you committed a sin in kissing her like that?
- sinai Then your uncle forbade Sebek to betray the matter to you, and sent word to me that he would possibly send Hiram to Sinai when the horse-fair was over.
- sine And in this connection it should be observed, that a sine qua non of efficient usefulness among the women of Syria, is that the Christian women who labor for them should know the Arabic language.
- sinew Even the long black coat which custom then decreed could not hide the bone and sinew under it.
- sinewy He could see one of the sinewy hands actually trembling, and that alone was proof enough of the violence of the hunted man's emotion.
- sing And the man who played could sing too.
- singe The Bedouins, chattering with cold, stood closer to the comfortable blaze than ever did pater familias in England: they smoked their faces, toasted their hands, broiled their backs with intense enjoyment, and waved their legs to and fro through the flame to singe away the pile, which at this season grows long.
- singer He was no judge of music, but it seemed to him that, let alone the mystery of the singer, he had never heard a voice so wonderful.
- sinner Melissa had confessed with far greater warmth what her feelings had been after she had sacrificed for the suffering sinner.
- sneer You now sneer no longer.
18 words made from the letters sinee
Misspelling of the day
- ascribes to
- be at the bottom of
- be operation
- being on case
- breaks to smithereens
- bring standstill
- brings pressure to bear
- bundles up