Correct spelling for SINKIS
We think the word sinkis is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for sinkis
- jinks Look, Jinks said, I've got half an hour or so right now.
- links We are not separate units, but are links in a living chain of endless transmission.
- silks As we came away the wide steps were covered with groups of ladies, officers, and natives, standing and sitting, with arms and jewels, white gloves, silks and laces glittering in moonlight or lost in shadow; above on the terrace the glow of lamps from the hall shone on the last departing guests, and the tall moonlit pillars led the eye up to the blue night sky.
- sink If I die first, sink the vessel before she fall into their hands."
- sinker Here you are swallowing spiritualism, hook, bob and sinker, and having trouble with the Bible and the only religion that can do the business that we need to have done.
- sinking "It is no use hoping for help," Jack said, sinking down.
- finks The Vice President of Ayjax recruits Batwoman to protect the device, but Rat Finks minions use drugged bowls of soup to incapacitate Batwoman and her allies and steal the device.
- caruncles Both sexes of turkey possess caruncles, although they are more pronounced in the male.
- formalisms Main article: Angular Momentum In physics, relativistic angular momentum refers to the mathematical formalisms and physical concepts that define angular momentum in special relativity (SR) and general relativity (GR).
- formalizes There is recent work that develops CBR within a statistical framework and formalizes case-based inference as a specific type of probabilistic inference; thus, it becomes possible to produce case-based predictions equipped with a certain level of confidence.
26 words made from the letters sinkis
4 letter words made from sinkis:
6 letter words made from sinkis:
Misspelling of the day
- am big
- bear grudge
- fa ten