Correct spelling for SINLGE
We think the word sinlge is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for sinlge
- sang She smiled as she sang, and the smile and music were all for Pierre, he knew.
- sanger Sanger had no trouble in fanning Piper, and again Oakdale's hope ebbed, as Nelson, who had not made a safety for the day, was sent by the whiff route to join Sleuth on the mourners' bench.
- senile Dry, senile, without feeling, my only wonder was that his stuff was printed, even in the obscure media where it appeared.
- silage As a feed for dairy cows there can be no question of its high value, either green or as silage.
- silk This silk would stand alone, Ma'amselle,-and what a lovely white it is!
- singe Pick, singe, and wash the birds nicely.
- single Not a single proof!
- singles Furthermore, although fair shooting-of the pleasantest sort, in my opinion-was always to be had by jumping small bands and singles from the "holes" and ditches, the big flocks were quite apt to feed and loaf in the wide spaces discouragingly free of cover.
- singlet Free radical and singlet oxygen oxidations of linoleic acid produce a similar set of 13-HODE metabolites (see 9-Hydroxyoctadecadienoic acid).
- singly He extolled them all collectively, and made special mention of some who had particularly distinguished themselves, in order that the queen might reward them all and singly.
- sink From poor you shall become poorer; the older you grow the lower shall you sink in want and misery; at the end there is waiting for you, one and all, a death in abandonment and despair.
- sinker To maintain the proper position and depth of the bait the angler may employ a float, with or without a sinker, as the exigencies or conditions demand.
- sinless True, they have sinned; And true their sin is reckoned into loss For you the sinless.
- Singled He came towards her quickly, with the smooth yet impetuous step which singled him out at once as un-English.
86 words made from the letters sinlge
5 letter words made from sinlge:
4 letter words made from sinlge:
Misspelling of the day
- able live with
- become student
- bends one will