How to spell SINNNED correctly?
If you intended to write "sinnned" but made a typo, here are some possible correct suggestions. The correct spelling might be "sinned", which means to have committed a moral wrongdoing. Another possibility is "spinned", if you meant to describe something that was rotated or turned rapidly. Double-checking your spelling ensures clear and accurate communication.
List of suggestions on how to spell sinnned correctly
- Binned Dad binned the leftover pizza.
- Dinned I'm not going to dinned.
- Finned The dolphin jumped out of the water, its finned body sparkling in the sunlight.
- Ginned I was feeling so ginned up on vodka that I seriously thought about driving home.
- pinned I pinned the note to the bulletin board so everyone could see it.
- Scanned The librarian scanned the book's barcode to check it out.
- Shinned After shedding his suit, Ash rubbed the weary look off his face and Shinned into the arena.
- signed I finally signed the contract after reviewing all the terms and conditions.
- Singed The careless chef accidentally singed his arm while reaching for a hot pan.
- Singled She was singled out for promotion because of her exceptional performance.
- Sinned All of us sinned and fall short of the glory of God.
- sinner Despite being a devout church-goer, he could not resist the temptation to commit the sin, and he was labelled a sinner by his fellow believers.
- skinned The hunter skinned and gutted the deer he had just caught.
- stunned I was stunned when I saw my childhood friend after so many years.
- Sunned After a long morning hike, we found a perfect spot to rest and sunned ourselves by the river.
Misspelling of the day