How to spell SISTE correctly?
If you have misspelled "siste", there are a few possible correct suggestions. One option could be "site", referring to a location or website. Another correction could be "sister", denoting a female sibling. Lastly, "sight" could be another correct alternative, relating to vision or a particular view.
List of suggestions on how to spell siste correctly
- cite You must cite your sources when writing a research paper.
- gist Your point is invalid because it does not contain the gist of my argument.
- list She was looking for a list of items they needed to purchase.
- lister The farmer used a lister to plant the corn in neat rows.
- mist The mist obscured my vision on my morning drive to work.
- piste The skiers glided down the piste, enjoying the fresh powder and beautiful scenery.
- SASE Please include a SASE with your request for a autographed photo.
- sate I ordered a large pizza to sate my appetite.
- saute I like to saute my vegetables in olive oil for a healthier and tastier alternative to boiling or frying.
- side I like eating my food on the side.
- siesta I always take a quick siesta after lunch.
- sift The baker's assistant had to sift the flour before adding it to the mixture for the cake.
- sifter I need to find my sifter to get the lumps out of the flour before adding it to the batter.
- silt The river was too shallow for the boats to pass because of the silt that had accumulated.
- sis My sister is my favorite sis.
- sissy I'm a sissy, and I love wearing dresses and skirts.
- sister I have a younger sister who always steals my clothes.
- sisters My sisters and I are planning a trip to the beach next month.
- Sistine The Sistine Chapel in Rome is famous for the breathtaking ceiling fresco painted by Michelangelo.
- sit She asked me to sit down and wait for her to return.
- site I recently visited a historic site that dated back to the 1800s.
- Sited The new building was sited next to the park.
- sites I need to check my sites for updates.
- sitter I need a sitter for my 5 year old while I go to the store.
- sixty I am sixty years old today.
- size The size of the pizza was so large, I couldn't finish it.
- smite Zeus could smite any living creature with a bolt of lightning.
- spite He continues to play loud music late at night, in spite of his neighbors' complaints.
- SST SST, or sea surface temperature, is used to monitor the temperature of the ocean.
- suite I'm in suite 201.
- Susie Susie is missing her toy.
- system A system is a collection of parts that work together to produce an intended result.
- Wist I cannot believe that Wist is for sale.
Misspelling of the day