Correct spelling for SKEME
We think the word skeme is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for skeme
- km Laos total: 36,831 km paved: 4,811 km unpaved: 32,020 km (2007)
- sake "No, no, for goodness sake don't do anything of the kind," cried Sir John sharply, and he caught his brother by the shoulder.
- same In the very same moment as Signor Pasquale, now at his ease again, was about to proceed on his road, four frightful fiend-like figures rose up just in front of him as if out of the earth; they wore short flaring red mantles and fixed their keen glittering eyes upon him, at the same time making horrible noises-yelling and whistling.
- scam The college admissions scam".
- schema But if this be insisted on, the schema and its corresponding conception become the same thing regarded from different points of view; consequently the schema will not be a more concrete conception of an object than the corresponding conception, but it will be the conception itself.
- scheme You think that is part of my scheme?"
- schemer As arch-schemer, the attorney looked upon Lucien's frantic folly as a bit of unhoped-for luck, a chance that would finally decide the issues of the day.
- scum Immediately the breaking of thin scum ice set up a crackling.
- seam The benevolence seemed inborn, seemed fighting through every seam of the pompous face.
- seek What is it you seek Here on the shore?
- seem I seem to be enveloped by a spiritual presence!
- semi Twisting and turning, here and there in the semi-darkness, stumbling, and sometimes falling over the uneven floor, the little party went on.
- siege The garrison had been reduced during the siege from 4000 to 1800. Of these the Germans - 600 in number - were allowed to depart.
- sigma The Delta Sigma Deltas welcomed him enthusiastically and turned him over to their president, Malcolm Graham, a tall serious senior with sandy hair and quiet brown eyes.
- skate Well, it was no use bothering; happen what might he had a jolly good skate, and was firm on the outside edge for ever.
- skein To the humming wheel's refrain, I sang, and spun the measure Of one great golden skein.
- skew Treatment of the advection operator in the incompressible Navier Stokes equations According to Zang, numerical simulation can be aided by considering the skew symmetric form for the advection operator.
- skewer See this,' and he handed to Racksole a sort of steel skewer, about two feet long, with a wooden handle.
- skim If it is too fat, skim it a little.
- skimmer Produced by Distributed Proofreaders The Water-Witch; Or, The Skimmer of the Seas.
- skimp He may believe that he can skimp his intellectual labor without making his moral nature thin, or that he can break the laws of his moral nature without breaking his intellectual integrity.
- skims Flying westward, but still some distance away, came what resembled at first a gigantic bird with wings outspread, soaring even as the fish hawk soars, as he skims through the air.
- SK 2013 UEFA Super Cup, 2015 UEFA European Under-21 Championship; home venue of SK Slavia Prague), O2 Arena (2015 European Athletics Indoor Championships, 2015 IIHF World Championship; home venue of HC Sparta Prague), Generali Arena (home venue of AC Sparta Prague), Masaryk Circuit (annual Czech Republic motorcycle Grand Prix), Strahov Stadium (mass games of Sokol and Spartakiades in communist era), Tipsport Arena (1964 World Men's Handball Championship, EuroBasket 1981, 1990 World Men's Handball Championship; home venue of ex-KHLs HC Lev Praha) and Stadion Evžena Rošického (1978 European Athletics Championships).
- skews The general theory of skews in two linear complexes is identical with that of curves on a quadric in three dimensions and is known.
14 words made from the letters skeme
5 letter words made from skeme:
smeek, sekem, kesme.
Misspelling of the day
- am big
- bear grudge
- fa ten