Correct spelling for SKILLAS
We think the word skillas is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for skillas
- silks Glass cases, filled with gaily-dyed wools and silks, were on the counter.
- sills Scaffold poles for the upper parts of a wall, as for the third story, rest on the window sills of the story below.
- skill It needed care and skill.
- skilled When the opposition is drawing near, a skilled observer is to be placed at some suitable station near the equator.
- skillet She watched him again, while he turned the ham and put eggs in the skillet, and fetched out an odd little salt-cellar and more spoons and cups for the eggs.
- skis Neither Sally May nor Judith had ever been on skis, but here was a splendid chance to try.
- skull A buffalo skull is painted with red spots on one side and black on the other.
- Kilos After a short reconnaissance, I crossed this, and made my way over the fields towards the all-important river, which flowed parallel to the frontier and about twenty kilos away from it.
- Skies The hymn came to an end, but the singer did not change his attitude; he still held up his clasped hands to the skies.
- Silas "I don't suppose you care to know it," the clerk said, seating himself, and apparently enjoying the manner in which Tug was disposing of the cold meat, "but my name is Silas Davy.
- Skulls I am akin to thy family, and know the substance of their skulls.
- Soils By their disintegration it forms a part of soils from which such portions as are soluble are taken up by plants.
- skills More than two million of these veterans are attending schools or acquiring job skills through the financial assistance of the Federal Government.
- silos Also, he'd drag him all over the fair grounds to look at prize bulls and windmills and patent silos.
- kills The thirst which kills men in the desert is not the same as being thirsty.
75 words made from the letters skillas
5 letter words made from skillas:
Misspelling of the day
- be at the head of
- growing along ground
- had dent