Correct spelling for SKOOL
We think the word skool is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for skool
- cool "I say," he said, "that's cool!
- kohl Kohl, J. G. Alpenreisen.
- school I have never been to school.
- scoop "What do you know, Breen, about that scoop in gold stock?
- scoot Their exodus was rather characteristic, for Aubrey was chatting sixteen to the dozen, Iva was trying to scoot ahead so as to walk alone with Kitty Trefyre, Muriel was squabbling with Merle as to which should appropriate Miss Mitchell, and Sybil was, as usual, seeking for sympathy.
- scowl At that instant, however, Midshipman Henkel, with a deep scowl on his face, was whispering mysteriously with his roommate Brimmer.
- scull The scull is always broken with a heavy bar of iron, to prevent, as they say, an explosion and scattering of the bones and brains.
- seoul The first rallying-place of the malcontent Koreans was in a mountain district from eighty to ninety miles east of Seoul.
- skill We had no weapons, nor weapon-skill.
22 words made from the letters skool
Misspelling of the day
- a far cry from