Correct spelling for SLARY
We think the word slary is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for slary
- leary She felt that she could only wait where she was, until some word came from Leary.
- salary His salary was far below the income of his practice at the Bar.
- sally Sally comes to the door.
- salty The fishermen themselves appear less picturesque and salty than they used to do.
- sari Finally, on the death of Obartes, his son Xisuthros held the sceptre for eighteen sari.
- scary Fashion" is a track from David Bowies 1980 album Scary Monsters (And Super Creeps).
- slavery From his knowledge of the South, he was convinced that slavery could not be overthrown without violence.
- slaw It is also called broccoli cole slaw or broccoli slaw salad.
- slay Then the damosel departed, and found Sir Uwaine sleeping upon a bed in another chamber, so she went unto Sir Uwaine, and awaked him, and bade him, Arise, and wait on my lady your mother, for she will slay the king your father sleeping in his bed, for I go to fetch his sword.
- slur Pompey very honourably maintained the liberty of his country, which was governed by a common-wealth: so that there lies no parallel betwixt his cause and Mr Hunt's, except in the bare notion of a common-wealth, as it is opposed to monarchy; and that's the thing he would obliquely slur upon us.
- slurry The "Mue ne Angma" or "Writing Beads", conventional powder glass beads made from finely ground glass, with glass slurry decorations that are being "written" on and fused in a second firing.
- sly "Wait a while," replied Perkins, with a sly wink at his companion.
- solar "The greatest detective in the Solar System," they'd called him.
- Larry Not having any mother, and your father being away all the time, and the housekeeper being old, and your uncle Larry always laughing, made it diff'rent 'bout telling things.
- Lara But there are two who take note of them in a more particular manner: these, Faustino Calderon and Francisco de Lara.
- Sara He pulled up, and Sara climbed into the wagon.
- slays That is how Love slays Death.
- SLR The 35mm SLR camera Alpa-Reflex has its origins back in the 1930s when a Swiss precision mechanical manufacturer decided to diversify their product range, having mainly relied on manufacturing parts for the watch industry.
21 words made from the letters slary
5 letter words made from slary:
sylar, lyras, aryls, ryals.
Misspelling of the day
- at end of ones rope
- at end of rope
- built castles in air