How to spell SLATTEN correctly?
If you come across the misspelling "slatten", there are a few possible suggestions to correct it. One option could be "slattern", which refers to a slovenly or untidy woman. Alternatively, "slatting" could be an appropriate suggestion if the intended meaning is related to wooden slats or panels.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
List of suggestions on how to spell slatten correctly
- flatten I need to flatten the cardboard box before putting it in the recycling bin.
- platen I need to clean the Platen.
- sateen The luxurious sateen sheets felt cool and smooth against her skin.
- slacken I need to slacken up so that I can complete my project on time.
- slate The teacher wrote the day's agenda on the slate board.
- Slated The new movie is slated to release next week.
- slater I am going to Slater's for a sandwich.
- slates The roof was covered in black slates that gave the house a traditional and elegant look.
- Slatted She had to slatted open the window to escape the heat.
- slattern She is a slattern and a disgrace to her family.
- slatterns Her mother was cleaning the house, and her sisters were slatterns.
- Slitter I need to purchase a slitter before we can continue with our project.
- Slotted He slotted the tab into the designated hole.
- Smarten It's always smart to be smarten up.
Misspelling of the day