Correct spelling for SLAVS
We think the word slavs is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for slavs
- sales Probably a new territory was the answer to my problem; a few sales would give me both cash in hand and time to think.
- salve If Mrs. East had really promised him a permanent engagement, she could salve his disappointment by giving him a day's pay.
- salvo Her banners in the air Float proudly and triumphantly- A salvo!
- slav This hatred is not merely the result of the age-long antagonism between the Latin and the Slav; it is also political.
- Salvos The cannonading went on for nearly a week, but the practice was so very indifferent-notwithstanding the protection of the blessed Barbara and the tuition of the busmasters-that the besieged began to amuse themselves with these empty and monotonous salvos of the honourable Artillery Guild.
- Selves You know, our first impulse when we see an error in our own selves is to sound the trumpet and charge upon the error in the other fellow.
- Slavs How can 14,000,000 Slavs seriously menace Italy's 40,000,000?
- Silas Silas paused, balanced himself uncertainly on one leg, and searched the audience.
8 words made from the letters slavs
Misspelling of the day
- assumes role
- assumes role of