Correct spelling for SLEAT
We think the word sleat is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for sleat
- bleat The mother sheep will bleat most pitifully when her lamb strays away.
- celt If the Teutonic mind illustrates in sterner traits the manhood of human intelligence, the Celt shows its gayer youthfulness, if not indeed the lighter phases of its reckless childhood: and it has been a second nature for the Saxon to hold mastery over the Celt, as a weaker race is everywhere subject to a strong one.
- cleat They were quite cleat of the wood now, and were approaching-walking across some meadow land-a tiny gate in the thick old wall, which led to the courtyard.
- islet Almost at the same hour that Laroussel was questioning the child in Creole patois, another expedition, searching for bodies along the coast, discovered on the beach of a low islet famed as a haunt of pelicans, the corpse of a child.
- lat Porte-hors, corresponding to medieval Lat.
- lead Mcintosh, had fallen, fearlessly and triumphantly lead-.
- least At least, I'm never lonely.
- lest In the afternoon I again went out, making my way cautiously, lest I should come upon them.
- let "No, Jack,-let me tell him.
- Leta Thach ne skolde hju nene fruechd ner nocht navt ne bera, bydam Wralda hja nene krefta ne jef. Ak wiva ther hjara bern mama leta an hjara brosta, werthat fedstra heten.
- LSAT LSAC processes academic credentials for an average of 85,000 law school applicants annually, provides essential software and information for admission offices and applicants, conducts educational conferences for law school professionals and prelaw advisors, sponsors and publishes research, funds diversity and other outreach grant programs, and publishes LSAT preparation books and websites and law school guides, among many other services.
50 words made from the letters sleat
5 letter words made from sleat:
3 letter words made from sleat:
Misspelling of the day
- i q
- in formers
- reactor piles