Correct spelling for SLEPY
We think the word slepy is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for slepy
- sappy Joe could think of nothing to say that wasn't sappy, so he said nothing.
- seep Heat and pressure lead to the formation of a wide variety of hydrocarbons, including alkanes, alkenes, and cyclic/polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs), which can seep into aquatic environments.
- slap Thereupon, armed as he was, he leaped clashing from his horse and turning the animal's head, gave it a slap upon the flank.
- slay Besides, his object was not to slay, but to secure.
- sleazy Every flying rod of the sleazy road he knew was a peril.
- sled "I want a ship I can sail in the Summer, and a bigger sled," came from Laddie.
- sleep Let him sleep on!
- sleeper I went ahead of him into the station and out to the Pittsburg sleeper.
- sleepy Not a bit sleepy," declared Hiram.
- sleety In a drear-nighted December, Too happy, happy tree, Thy branches ne'er remember Their green felicity: The north cannot undo them With a sleety whistle through them; Nor frozen thawings glue them From budding at the prime.
- slew On whose behalf Slew he my child?
- slip Mr. Graham and I will slip out.
- slippy And even as his tools were hidden in St. Stanislaus, Slippy McGee himself was hidden in John Flint.
- sloop She had a particular reason for wanting the sloop to reach harbor as soon as possible, for her birthday was close at hand, and her father had told her that the Polly was bringing her a fine gift; but what it was Rebecca could not imagine.
- slop On the other hand, with the disappearance of Dr. Slop caricature of living persons disappears also; while, after the famous description of Yorick's death-bed, we meet with no more attempts at self-vindication.
- slope Mother, when we reach the top of the Issaritz slope you must go down!
- sloppy Where the pens are allowed to become damp and sloppy this may also cause some lameness.
- slops After emptying the slops, and scalding the vessels with the boiling water, and wiping them thoroughly dry, she should wipe the top of the wash-table and arrange it all in order.
- Sepoy From the year 1756 to the great Sepoy Mutiny, the East India Company was the supreme authority in British India; but now the country is under the rule of the English Crown.
- Slept What if it slept with him, walked with him, talked with him, lived with him,-oh, always!
- slips Trouble slips off their minds.
- slaps These are the slaps we get from a heedless world.
- sleeps She sleeps in yonder chamber.
21 words made from the letters slepy
5 letter words made from slepy:
Misspelling of the day