Correct spelling for SLEVED
We think the word sleved is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for sleved
- leaved Who so quick to see the moon, this vernal moon,-surely not some old dead world of lost history, and burnt-out hopes, and destroyed utilities, but fair of face, virginal and fresh as the spring itself,-come down the river in the sweet dusk, slowly, softly, pace by pace, ethereally refulgent, throwing sparse shadows of the newly leaved sycamore boughs far up the slope, across the threshold that she loved, with the delicate traceries of this similitude of the roof-tree.
- loved You didn't care-you can't have loved me or you would have seen....
- saved It was her people who saved her.
- sled Long after he had gone, Jo wandered up and down among the trees on the river-road, up which Charley had disappeared with Jo's dogs and sled.
- sleet "It was on Fifth Avenue-just off of Washington Square, one night when sleet was falling.
- sleeve "But," objected he, "the sleeve will not do.
- sleeved Men wore long-sleeved wool and linen garments reaching almost to the knee, around which they wore a belt tied in a knot.
- solved Of course, his aunt and uncle might have solved the problem for him; he had not dared to question them and they had never mentioned the subject themselves, but they did not look as though they had succeeded-he fancied that they had avoided him during the last few days.
- Delved Round the edge ran an inscription, which, after some study, Hilda made out to be the old distich: "When Adam delved, and Eve span, Where was then the gentleman?"
- Laved All the beautiful and delicate marine creatures and productions which dwell in the warm waters of the south are utterly absent from those shores which are laved by the cold currents that descend from the north; while, owing to the influence of the Gulf Stream, we find many of those lovely and singular creatures upon our comparatively northern shores.
- Levied I don't know the particulars, but I know that a vast deal depends on his living till he has levied certain fines, which he ought to have levied, instead of amusing himself putting out other people's fires.
- Lived "Do you suppose," asked Dot, "that I lived here once, when I was a baby?"
- Salved Townsend found so many companion losers that his feelings were readily salved, and he turned to Connor, smiling wryly.
- Selves It was as if by enchantment they had been translated from their commonplace selves into the heroes of one of their favorite books of adventure.
- Served On the third he did not appear, but was served with tiffin in his cabin.
- Shelved However, on this occasion the House took the view which he thus suggested to it, postponing all farther consideration of the matter for four months; and the charge the Duke of Bolton was shelved in a somewhat similar manner.
- Slaved Alone in the midst of the vast territories over which the Incas rule, the Chancas stem their tide of conquest and remain free amongst many nations of slaved.
- Slewed Mrs. Chadron looked at him with large hope and larger trust in her yearning face, and Banjo slewed his horse directly across the gate.
- Slued The toboggan struck a lump of ice on the hill, slued around, though Ted did his best to steer it, and began going sideways.
- sieved In the first place, no man is fit to deal with the socially derailed in American prisons, who is not familiar with the drift and natural determinations of an appreciable percentage of European immigrants who have sieved into America during recent decades.
41 words made from the letters sleved
5 letter words made from sleved:
4 letter words made from sleved:
Misspelling of the day