How to spell SLFISH correctly?
The correct spelling for "slfish" is actually "selfish". Commonly mistaken and misspelled, this word refers to an individual's tendency to think primarily of their own interests, often disregarding the needs of others. Slfish can be easily corrected by replacing the 'l' with an 'e' to form the accurate term, selfish.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
List of suggestions on how to spell slfish correctly
- elfish The elfish creature kept popping up in her dreams.
- salish The Salish people are renowned for their traditional artworks and crafts.
- selfish She was accused of being selfish when she refused to share her food with the hungry traveler.
- slash The ninja used his sword to slash through the bamboo.
- slavish I refuse to be slavish to the expectations that others have placed upon me.
- slosh The water in my boots began to slosh around as I trudged through the flooded streets.
- slush After the heavy snowfall, the roads were covered in slush and it made driving difficult.
- sunfish The sunfish was swimming lazily in the pond.
- wolfish His hunger made him appear wolfish as he devoured his meal in seconds.
Misspelling of the day