Correct spelling for SLIP
We think the word slip is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for slip
- blip Up to now the entire affair had consumed not more than five minutes, from the appearance of a blip on a spaceport radar screen, to the beginning of a full-volume broadcast.
- clip One of them emptied his rifle at the pursuing beasts, while the other ran back a few paces, thrusting in a fresh clip of cartridges as he went.
- flip She turned on an electric light with a soft shade, and glanced at the books Flip Denton had brought her.
- lip Miss Ingate's lower lip dropped at the corners.
- ship "I have never been on a ship before, you know.
- sip Hugh had never been sick in his life, and he did not think it possible for him to be so now, so he tried hard to forget the giddy, half blinding pain warning him of danger, and after forcing himself to sip a little coffee in which he would indulge this morning, he ordered Claib to bring out the covered buggy, as he was going up to Lexington.
- skip Oh, mother, look at that squirrel, he gave a skip from one branch to another.
- slap Slap an old woman with the back o your hand!
- slim Obviously Phil was not displeased to have the matter taken out of his hands; obviously Slim was not so pleased.
- slip " Slip this under your arms.
- slit The upper crust should be pricked with a fork, or have a slit cut in the middle.
- slop He could only drive in a slip-slop amateur way and aimlessly zigzagged down the sloping bank which fell away to the high road.
- snip But Snip never could outrun my Midnight," she retorted.
- Slid She slid to the edge of the chair, her hand closing over the desk edge.
- slips Peter took the slips of paper and read them.
5 words made from the letters slip
Misspelling of the day
- babe ling