How to spell SLITE correctly?
If you've mistakenly spelled "slite", here are a few possible corrections to consider: "slate", referring to a type of stone; "slide", indicating a smooth movement; or "elite", denoting a select group. Make sure to proofread your work to ensure accurate spelling and meaning.
List of suggestions on how to spell slite correctly
- elite The elite club only admitted members who met their strict criteria.
- lite This potato chip brand offers a "lite" version with fewer calories.
- salute As a sign of respect, soldiers often salute their commanding officers.
- site I visited the construction site to observe the progress of the new building.
- slate She carefully wrote David's name on the slate.
- slater I couldn't find a way to work the word "slater" into my sentence.
- Slid He slid down the icy hill on his sled.
- slide The children had a blast going down the slide at the playground.
- slider I ordered a burger with a cheese slider on top.
- slime The slime from the snail was leaving a trail behind it.
- slit She carefully slit open the envelope with a razor blade.
- slits The dress had slits up the sides, allowing for easy movement.
- Slitter A slitter is a type of industrial knife used to cut fabric.
- slot I won the jackpot on the slot machine in the casino.
- smite The god of thunder is said to smite his enemies with fierce bolts of lightning.
- solute The solute dissolved completely in the solvent to form a homogeneous solution.
- spite He did it just to spite me.
- suite The hotel room had a spacious living area and a separate bedroom, making it a comfortable and luxurious suite.
Misspelling of the day