How to spell SLITED correctly?
If you meant to write "slighted", the correct spelling for feeling ignored, belittled or disrespected, you can use that instead. Other options include "slit" for a narrow opening or cut or "sleeted" for when precipitation falls as freezing rain. To avoid confusion, double-check your spelling before hitting send.
List of suggestions on how to spell slited correctly
- Cited The author cited numerous studies to support her argument.
- lilted As the musician played the melody, the notes lilted through the air and filled the room with a warm sensation.
- listed The items that are required for the project are listed in the document.
- Saluted The military officer saluted the flag as it passed by during the parade.
- sated After eating the large meal, she finally felt sated.
- Sifted After I added the flour, I sifted it to remove any clumps.
- Silted The river had been silted up with all the water that had |been used to clean the streets.
- Sited The new building has been sited on the outskirts of the city.
- slanted The slanted roof allowed rain water to slide off quickly.
- slate She broke her slate while writing her math equations.
- Slated The movie was slated to release next month, but it got delayed due to technical issues.
- Slatted The slatted wooden blinds allowed just enough light to filter into the room.
- Sleeted Yesterday it sleeted so heavily that I could hardly see the road while driving.
- sliced She carefully sliced the tomatoes for the sandwich.
- Slid She slid her hand down his thigh.
- slide The kids had a blast going down the slide at the playground.
- Slighted After being slighted by her colleagues, Sarah decided to quit her job and find a more supportive work environment.
- slit She carefully slit the envelope open to retrieve the letter.
- Slitter I'm going to have to cut my jeans off with a slitter.
- Slotted The mechanic slotted the new brake pads into place.
- Slued After cheering for the final out, I headed to the Slued to celebrate.
- Spited She spited her ex-boyfriend by going out with his best friend.
- suited The dress she was wearing was perfectly suited for the formal event.
Misspelling of the day