Correct spelling for SMALLES
We think the word smalles is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for smalles
- sales We have an iron-bound practice that in no case do we enter into the store or sales business.
- seamless For the Christ still finds and puts such garments on to walk the earth; the seamless robes of undivided consecration to Himself.
- small "Two of them; big one and small.
- smaller At Cronstadt we had to be put on board a smaller steamer, which caused us much detention.
- smallest Except the smallest hours of the morning, which are too small to count.
- smallish At last a clerk drew near-a smallish, dapper young fellow of about twenty.
- smallness The smallness of this group, and its chiefly dramatic character, show how little direct teaching Mr. Browning's works contain.
- stalls Townsend looked upon life as a drama played in a great theatre and seen from the stalls.
- Sallies He persisted in making humorous sallies such as: "Did any one remember the pepper and salt?"
- Similes The accuracy of these fac-similes must be admitted, even by the parties themselves, to be indisputable.
80 words made from the letters smalles
3 letter words made from smalles:
5 letter words made from smalles:
4 letter words made from smalles:
6 letter words made from smalles:
Misspelling of the day
- being invited
- going all out