Correct spelling for SNEVER
We think the word snever is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for snever
- denver There in Denver, when I hadn't a friend or a penny, He raised up friends for me and gave me the most wonderful luck.
- never I don't know; I never heard.
- saver This is a great saver of coals, and should be sufficiently large to guard what is roasting from currents of air. It should be placed on wheels, have a flat top, and not be less than about three feet and a half wide, with shelves in it, about one foot deep.
- sender The name of the sender may be on the flap of the envelope.
- server The server serves by bounding the ball once and then hitting or batting it with the open palm on the rebound, so that it will go over into the opponents' court.
- seven It's only seven o'clock."
- sever Had she imagined that the nation would have been ready to submit to any sacrifice rather than surrender their religion, she would at least have been more cautious in the promulgation of her measures, even though she had determined to sever her kingdom from Rome.
- severn Tewkesbury started a regatta about a quarter of a century ago, and other towns on the Severn have followed suit.
- sieve Slice the tomatoes, onions, and apples into a small stewpan, add water and vinegar and a little pepper and salt, simmer gently until tender, rub through a hair sieve, re-warm and serve.
- sneer "You will find that rather a hard job, young man," said Rich, with a sneer.
- Soever At the new elections in his room, Valerius obtained, with high honor, the consulship, as a just reward of his zeal; of which he thought Vindicius deserved a share, whom he made, first of all freedmen, a citizen of Rome, and gave him the privilege of voting in what tribe soever he was pleased to be enrolled; other freedmen received the right of suffrage a long time after from Appius, who thus courted popularity; and from this Vindicius, a perfect manumission is called to this day vindicta.
- sneers Always the younger man listened respectfully, and continued to read his books and to search for the lost mines with a determination and singleness of purpose that aroused the secret approbation of the old Scotchman, and the covert sneers and scoffings of others.
- depreciators Aristotle was one of the greatest depreciators of women; regarding them as an incomplete production, and at variance with the ends of nature.
50 words made from the letters snever
5 letter words made from snever:
Misspelling of the day
- a far cry from