Correct spelling for SNIGER
We think the word sniger is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for sniger
- nigher Should ha' thought there'd be institooshuns of learning nigher hand 'an Oak Knowe, where she could ha' clapped eyes on ye, now and again.
- sanger Why, they're hitting Sanger!
- signer He did not urge a single signer to attend, but at eight-twenty every seat in the Granite Presbyterian Church was filled by prominent people who hated reporters and their loathsome prying into a man's private affairs.
- singe The contents spurted out on to some of the bats, and seemed to scald the fur off them in an instant and singe up all the membranes of their wings.
- singer He is dead, the sweetest singer!"
- sinker He went through the papaw patch and cut a nice long pole, and took time to fix his line on it in good shape, and to see that his cork, sinker, and hook were all right.
- sinner You wear better than I do; you are not wrapped in fat like this sinner, and you have not the pains that disturb my nights.
- skier Jimmy Walker (basketball, born 1944) (1944–2007), American basketball player Jimmy Walker (golfer) (born 1979), American golfer Rest of world James Walker (alpine skier) (1926–1996), Australian Olympic skier James Walker (Australian footballer) (born 1979), Australian rules footballer James Walker (canoeist) (born 1971), Australian sprint canoeist James Walker (cricketer, born 1981), English cricketer James Walker (cyclist) (1897–?
- snag Keep her as she is-toward that lower cottonwood snag."
- Singed "I have singed three whole songs; and now, Aunt Emma, tell us about the king and the fairies.
- singers 1. Arrange by the intervention of Genast that before the second performance the singers have another rehearsal according to the above indications.
- singes There's a wild little gnome in the wood Who sings as he digs a grave Of Hope that soars and Hope that flies And Hope that singes her wings, and lies In peace where the willows wave.
- sager Outnumbered and overpowered, it seemed as though Sager had no chance.
- cave-in Will could not see Jed, though he could hear him, for he dared not approach close enough to the edge of the hole to look directly into it, as, if he did, he might cause more of a cave-in.
98 words made from the letters sniger
4 letter words made from sniger:
3 letter words made from sniger:
5 letter words made from sniger:
Misspelling of the day
- hair of dog bit one
- malicious tactics