Correct spelling for SOC
We think the word soc is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for soc
- doc What do you think about it, Doc?
- sac You can add her property to Marsac, for they touch.
- sc Making themselves into D. Sc.
- sec Salary : None, except Sec.
- sic Ye sudna play sic tricks on puir auld bodies like me, near brackin' in twa wi' the rheumateeze.
- so Mr. Umphray told me so.
- sock The lines he had just repeated stayed in Iris's mind like the sound of very peaceful music, and changed the direction of her thoughts, for now they turned, as her long needle went in and out of the grey sock, to her godmother's house and garden in the country.
- sod 3. From the silence of sorrowful hours, The desolate mourners go, Lovingly laden with flowers, Alike for the friend and the foe;- Under the sod and the dew, Waiting the judgment day; Under the roses, the Blue; Under the lilies, the Gray.
- sol What's the other trick, Sol?
- son I am going off, my son.
- sop On other occasions, when she had some wine, she treated herself to a sop, a true parrot's pottage.
- sos SOS. Ah! Brave and generous I, compose yourself, I beseech you. Sosie, spare Sosie a little, and do not divert yourself by knocking yourself down.
- sot As soon as they were fairly welded, off they sot to take the tour of Europe, and they larfed and cried, and kissed and quarrelled, and fit and made up all over the Continent, for her temper was as onsartain as the climate here-rain one minit and sun the next; but more rain nor sun.
- sou "Not a sixpence-not a sou," was the reply, the last turnpike having taken his friend's last coin.
- sow If you have superfluities, share them among your poor neighbors, who, being unable to sow their fields last autumn, are still in want; let us assist them, my dear friends; the Almighty will bless us for it."
- soy Mon cueur en franchise soy tenir Tout pour le mieux.
- Soc Soc. London, 1888, pt. 2:204-06.
- sob Mary Hope looked at him, opened her lips to defy him, and instead gave a small sob. Her Scotch blood chilled at the threat of such wanton destruction of property and money, but it was not that which made her afraid at that moment of Tom Lorrigan,-held her silent, glaring impotently.
1 words made from the letters soc
3 letter words made from soc:
Misspelling of the day
- be disagreeable