Correct spelling for SOF
We think the word sof is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for sof
- so And so he did.
- sod But his wish was vain, for when at last America was free and the British troops recalled, he slept beneath the sod of England, and the old house was for many years deserted.
- sofa She sank again on the sofa, hiding her face in her hands.
- soft The boy's is so soft and warm."
- sol She was sometimes rather despotic in her treatment of her attendant, Sol.
- son "My son, I can say no more to you.
- sop We'll make it a point to call at Sandy Calder's camp when we go back, and make him give us a feed of pork and beans and molasses to sop our bread in.
- sos Those so-and-sos will all pile in everything they got at the last minute.
- sot Once I swore I'd thrash a schoolmarster I hed, and when I went to do it we jes' sot down and talked over old times, like ol' friends.
- sou In gardens in the country the oranges cost about a sou each, but in the Hesperides they are dearer.
- sow I sow annually from twelve to sixteen acres of tares, and about the middle of June save a portion of the new grass full of red clover, and from the 1st to the 20th of August both tares and clover are fit for the cattle.
- soy Primero soy un renacuajo.
- Of The Bible, that inexhaustible mine of great literature, prompted him to music.
- Soc Tennentii, Hanley, P.Z. Soc.
- SF On each order it says, "SF" for Scott, Foresman on each invoice and so forth.
- SPF International organization participation: AsDB, ESCAP, G-77, IBRD, ICAO, IDA, IFC, IMF, Intelsat, ITU, Sparteca, SPC, SPF, UN, UNCTAD, WHO, WMO
- sob Then I fetched a sigh very like a sob, and began-
Misspelling of the day
- am conscious of