Correct spelling for SOFENED
We think the word sofened is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for sofened
- deafened "Beppo wants his supper, too," she said, in a clear, shrill, little voice, which penetrated easily through old Oliver's deafened hearing.
- defend But the farmer, because he hated Alister, and knew that Alister must have seen him running away, gave it out, that he himself was rushing to defend Mary, and that the blow that killed her was meant for him.
- defined It is sufficient for our purpose to take the well-defined theory of modern times.
- fend She helped the girls to put them on, laughing, chatting, admiring-ready besides with a dozen homely hints on how to keep well-how to fend for themselves, perhaps in a lonely cottage-how to get on with the farmer-above all, how to get on with the farmer's wife.
- fender The nurse was toasting her toes on the fender and enjoying immensely that story by Mrs. Henry Wood, entitled "The Shadow of Ashlydyat."
- fiend What a fiend Buell was!
- fined William Harding, of Chittlehampton, was held to be within the act of swearing for saying "Upon my life," and Thomas Buttand was fined for exclaiming "On my troth!"
- fond He was always fond of him.
- found Well have you found her all right?"
- governed In speaking tone is unsustained, not defined in pitch, is limited to a narrow compass, and the length of the tones is not governed by the measure of music.
- offend I wrote her a note, in which I begged her pardon, promising that I would never offend her again, and begging her to forget everything and to be just the same as before.
- offender Very often the fine paid by the offender passes promptly down the throats of the jury.
- refined Ideal for refined young lady.
- Coffined How know the coffined what comes after them, Even though it whirl them to the Pleiades?
- Evened So to the office again, very busy, and in the evening to Sir Robert Viner's, and there took up all my notes and evened our balance to the 7th of this month, and saw it entered in their ledger, and took a receipt for the remainder of my money as the balance of an account then adjusted.
- livened They'll say Chevalley lost his nerve, and Regan lost his head; They'll tell how one was "livened up" and something else was "dead"- In fact, the race was never run on sea, or sky, or land, But what you'd get it better done by riders in the Stand.
90 words made from the letters sofened
5 letter words made from sofened:
3 letter words made from sofened:
4 letter words made from sofened:
6 letter words made from sofened:
Misspelling of the day
- am valid
- co occurred
- cool heels
- giving key city