How to spell SOLDS correctly?
If you're looking for the correct suggestions for the misspelling "solds", here are a few options: "sold", "solids" or "soldi". Depending on the intended meaning, these words can replace the incorrect "solds" and convey the right message.
List of suggestions on how to spell solds correctly
- folds She folds her laundry carefully and puts it away in the designated drawers.
- GOLDS The Olympic athletes all strive to win golds for their respective countries.
- holds Jenny always holds her breath when she's scared.
- molds The farmer was able to create different shapes of cheese by using different molds.
- salads I always order salads when I go out to eat.
- salts I shouldn't have eaten those salts.
- scalds He scalds himself every time he tries to make tea.
- scolds My mom scolds me when I forget to do my chores.
- sids I always forget to pick up my sids.
- SILTS The heavy rains caused the river to overflow and deposit large amounts of silts on the farm.
- sleds Every winter, my family and I take our sleds to the nearby hill for some fun in the snow.
- SODAS I prefer to drink sodas with my meals instead of water.
- SODS It's best to avoid drinking water from the local well because the water is contaminated with SODS.
- Soils The soils are very thin in this area.
- solder To fix the broken wire, he needed to use a soldering iron to melt the solder onto the joint.
- solders The electrician solders the wires together to create a secure and stable connection.
- solid A mountain is a solid object.
- solids The weight of the solids in the mixture can be determined by subtracting the weight of the liquid.
- solidus In finance, the solidus is a type of ancient Roman coin.
- SOLIS Latin solis meaning "of the sun.
- SOTS The SOTS virus destroys computer systems.
- souls Many people believe that our souls are eternal and continue to exist after our physical bodies die.
- stoles The choir members wore matching red stoles for their performance.
- suds I need to add more suds to this soapy water to really clean these dishes.
Misspelling of the day