Correct spelling for SOLELEY
We think the word soleley is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for soleley
- lolly Bonnaroo Beard & Mustache Competition Cory Chisel and The Wandering Sons The Pimps of Joytime African Drum & Dance Fresh Trix Breakdancing Gypsy Hands Tribal Dance Miss Lolly Pops Burlesque Coterie The Silent Disco: DJ Neil Armstrong Hesta Prynn DJ Logic Jared Dietch Friday, June 10th (artists listed from earliest to latest set times) What Stage: Anthony B Grace Potter and The Nocturnals The Decemberists My Morning Jacket Arcade Fire Which Stage: Sharon Van Etten Béla Fleck and the Flecktones (the original lineup) Warren Haynes Band Ray Lamontagne Primus Lil Wayne This Tent: Jessica Lea Mayfield Phosphorescent Matt & Kim Atmosphere Florence + the Machine Bassnectar Shpongle Presents Shpongletron Experience That Tent: Graveyard Kylesa The Sword Opeth NOFX The Black Angels Pretty Lights The Other Tent: Ben Sollee Justin Townes Earle Abigail Washburn Wanda Jackson The Del McCoury Band and the Preservation Hall Jazz Band Big Boi Ratatat The Comedy Theatre: 420 Comedy Blaze hosted by Cheech Marin w/ Ralphie May, Jay Pharoah & the stars of Workaholics Lewis Black, Kathleen Madigan, Tim Minchin & Hannibal Buress Lewis Black, Ted Alexandro, Eugene Mirman & Tim Minchin Henson Alternatives STUFFED AND UNSTRUNG Sonic Stage: New Orleans Allstars Hayes Carll Jovanotti Greensky Bluegrass The Pimps of Joytime Freelance Whales Béla Fleck Graveyard Walk the Moon Cafe Where?
- sally The Director, as was perhaps not to be wondered at, looked somewhat flabbergasted at this sally.
- seller He smelt the smoke of the great city; he heard the sharp street cries around him; and he pushed aside the fading violets offered him by the crippled flower seller at the corner.
- silly "You are the child with your silly ideas about us.
- sleek Her sleek little head and round brown eyes gave her the look of a baby seal.
- sleep He could not sleep!
- sleepy "I'm not awake," came back a sleepy answer.
- sleet In the night the wind veered to N.W. which enabled us to steer S.W. On the 12th we had still thick hazy weather, with sleet and snow; so that we were obliged to proceed with great caution on account of the ice islands.
- sleety The young man slipped again into the darkness, and Parish, lifting the half-conscious figure from the bed, wrapped it in a bear-skin rug and carried it out into the sleety bluster.
- slowly You didn't," came from her slowly.
- slyly "I have her figure at last," said John, winking slyly at Anna.
- smelly These tall, awkward, smelly, grey beasts stalked along with such dignity that it was almost impossible to believe them capable of the hard work they do. Through following a string of camels, tied together from nose-line to tail, the boys came to a collection of buildings outside the town proper.
- soberly Soberly, soberly, soberly, O!
- sole The bed- ridden woman, who was sole audience, understood that; the parents understood it too.
- soled They pass from their habitations, arrayed in a garb whose style and materials would render it a fit garment to be worn only at mid-summer; covered with a light wrapper, lest the decorations of the toilet should be deranged, and protected from the snow or frozen pavement only by thin soled shoes.
- solely It is my specimens of Scotch pebbles; and I owe them solely to the generosity and good-will of my Scotch friends.
- solidly The former, they soon discovered, were as solidly built as the rest of the palace, and were about thirty in number.
- soluble The quartz containing the gold is stamped and broken up by heavy iron hammers falling upon it; and a stream of water constantly running down into the box in which the stampers work, the soluble dirt is washed away, while the particles of quartz and gold are carried forward over boards, in which, at intervals, are small ripples containing quicksilver.
- solve "Come down with me and we'll solve the mystery," and we went to where the cab was drawn close to the sidewalk.
- sorely This came to the knowledge of Hiram and troubled him sorely.
- sourly Margaret eyed him with more favour than she had hitherto displayed; then, smiling sourly, began to pour out the contents of her little black bottle.
- speller By this time Marjorie was thoroughly frightened, though she herself could not have told what she was afraid of. Grasping the precious speller, she started, with but one idea in her mind,-to get downstairs and out of that awful building as quickly as possible.
- steely He had to remind himself of the steely purpose with which Howells had marked him as the murderer; and the man's power persisted after death.
- sully Friends and foes, Villeroy and Jeannin, as well as Sully and Duplessis, knew well enough that Henry was not taking up arms for Rome.
- Lesley Lesley could not understand why he was so restless and apparently uneasy during the next few days.
73 words made from the letters soleley
3 letter words made from soleley:
5 letter words made from soleley:
Misspelling of the day
- came rest
- in dependant
- taking mean
- taking meaning