Correct spelling for SOLFEN
We think the word solfen is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for solfen
- cloven Many there be that do soon discern thee when thou showest them thy cloven foot; but in thy white, thy light, and in thy transformation thou art seen but of a few.
- saline The saline or gypseous interstratified beds may have been produced by submarine gaseous emanations, or hot mineral springs, which often continue to flow in the same spots for ages.
- salon The little salon, all polished and shining, gave faint lights and shadows in answer to every movement of its inmates.
- salve The Stargard doctor was not worth the air he breathed, and his salve had only made him worse in place of better.
- self But trust self-interest at need to black it out."
- seven "They won't know anything about it until half-past six or seven.
- silken "Hush, hush, little one," he soothed, as he stroked her silken hair.
- slain Four poor creatures died from Murad's kris, and sixteen were wounded more or less severely before he was slain.
- slogan Chub leaped to his feet and in a moment the slogan was thundering across the field to where eleven brown-clad figures were forming once more against the foe.
- sloven Nothing must be sloven or slipshod; every door, every fence, must be kept in repair.
- slovene These writings possess more philological interest than literary merit, and are hardly known outside Croatia-Slavonia and the Slovene districts of Austria.
- slovenia Slovenia the Croatia- Slovenia land and maritime boundary agreement, which would have ceded most of Piran Bay and maritime access to Slovenia and several villages to Croatia, remains controversial, has not been ratified, and has been complicated by Croatia's declaration of an ecological-fisheries zone in the Adriatic Sea
- solemn "We're not to be solemn.
- Sloan He was telling me how Old Dad Sloan had spoken of your having once danced the fire dance.
- Selena Christmas Carol Miller was born on December 25, 1901, in Elkhart, Indiana, to Abraham and Selena Miller, with her name given in honor of her Christmas morning birth.
- Sloane His attorney, a young and intelligent Jew, cross-examined Mrs. Sloane.
- insolencies The Danes in England, under the protection of the foreign Danes, committed a thousand insolencies; and so infatuated with stupidity and baseness were the English at this time, that they employed hardly any other soldiers for their defence.
58 words made from the letters solfen
3 letter words made from solfen:
4 letter words made from solfen:
5 letter words made from solfen:
6 letter words made from solfen:
Misspelling of the day
- all a sudden
- all off
- art grossed out by
- art guard
- be in midair
- beared comparison
- beat someone to it