How to spell SOLLS correctly?
If you've accidentally typed "solls" when you actually meant to write something else, don't worry. Some common suggestions for this misspelling include "sells", "souls", and "shells". However, it ultimately depends on the context, so be sure to proofread and select the correct word to convey your intended meaning accurately.
List of suggestions on how to spell solls correctly
- bolls The cotton plants were heavy with bolls that were ready to be picked.
- Cells Cells are the basic structural and functional units of all living organisms.
- DOLLS I have many dolls.
- lolls My summer vacation is going to be just lolls.
- molls The girls were wearing molls, short dresses with a bare midriff.
- polls The polls indicate that the current president is losing popularity among voters.
- rolls Sara's bakery makes the best cinnamon rolls!
- sails The sails were brightly lit against the darkness.
- sales The company is having a huge sales event this weekend.
- seals The seals on the hatch kept the water out of the submarine.
- sells The store sells a variety of athletic shoes.
- Silas Silas is a character in the novel " Silas Marner" by George Eliot.
- silos The company's information sharing was hindered by the presence of silos in their structure.
- Soils The soils in this region have extremely high levels of acidity.
- Solos I prefer to play solos in my guitar performances.
- SOLS In case of a solar eclipse, be sure to observe the " Sols"--the intervals during the day when the sunlight
- souls People believe that their souls will live on after they die.
- tolls I always pay the tolls when driving on the highway.
Misspelling of the day